Safety Day Conference - January
Mid-America OSHA Education Center and the Cincinnati Area OSHA Offices are sponsored the 15th Annual Construction Safety Conference & Expo on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 at the Dayton Convention Center. Special company and employee safety awards were distributed. Safety Professionals, Human Resource Managers, CEOs, Operations Managers, and Field Employees from all trades were encouraged to attend.
Safety day offers:
- Over 20 educational sessions including rigging awareness, crane signaling, permit
required confined space in construction, fire extinguisher training with simulator, and many
- Live demonstrations from Dayton Power and Light, Malta Dynamics Mobile Fall Protection, and Dr. Maple with Corporate Health Testing’s Mobile Audiogram Unit.
- OSHA case study plus Q&A session featuring Mr. Ken Montgomery, Cincinnati OSHA Area Director.
- FREE Pre-conference courses: OSHA Record-keeping, and Health Hazard Awareness with focus on Silica are included with the price of admission. All pre conference courses will be held at the Mid-America OSHA Education Center on Friday, January 12.
- Goods and Services Show Case: featuring personal protective equipment and clothing, ergonomic tools, and services such as consulting, exposure monitoring and drug testing.
- Door Prizes including a big screen TV!