REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
- Responses are strictly confidential. ABC does not disclose any company-specific STEP information (whether you are selected or not). ABC accumulates aggregate data through the program to determine collective safety trends and this information becomes part of ABC’s annual STEP data analysis, which serves as a member bench marking tool.
- Provides a systematic formula for developing and analyzing safety and loss prevention programs for both large and small businesses.
- Gives you a 20-point guide to starting, updating or auditing a company-wide safety program.
- Incorporates OSHA required safety data and self-assessments to comprehensively report on all aspects of your safety program.
- Beat BLS averages in a number of areas, leading to benefits during the bidding and insurance negotiation processes.
- Receive chapter and national recognition, National Safety Excellence and Accredited Quality Contractor awards.